B2B Marketing Strategy Manager
Envy is the agency that provides B2B tech companies and startups with the strategy, technology, and operations they need to launch and scale their digital marketing and RevOps activities. We’re also a HubSpot Diamond Partner :).
If you have a passion for marketing strategy, especially digital marketing for B2B tech, and are fabulous with clients, look no further. We’re on the hunt for a breakout star who will join our already-fabulous team of international inbound marketing, paid-media, and RevOps experts, in the role of team captain of sorts.
What you’ll be doing and learning:
The role of a strategist is pivotal to our clients’ ability to achieve enviable marketing results. You will:
- Own (and initiate) the clients’ digital marketing strategy (Inbound, PPC, RevOps) – research, planning, execution oversight, and performance reporting.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of Inbound, PPC, and RevOps teams; combination of hands-on and team management; ensure all campaigns are on track with their goals
- Assume a trusted advisor role for your clients’ key stakeholders
- Be responsible for setting KPIs and milestones for clients in collaboration with the delivery teams (Inbound, PPC, RevOps)
- Contribute to quarterly strategy meetings to scale clients with new initiatives
- Provide insight and feedback to management on processes and services to improve customer and team satisfaction, profitability, and innovation
- English mother tongue
- 5+ years experience in previous B2B tech marketing roles (agency experience is a significant advantage)
- Strong background with content strategy and writing; capable of auditing and recommending content for campaign performance
- Strong leadership skills, great inter-personal communication skills, and a demonstrable capability of motivating teams into action
- Significant experience in account management and project management
- Lover of MarTech - HubSpot, SEMrush, Google Search Console, OpenAI, WordPress, the more the merrier
- Strategic thinker with attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills – you will be digging into tons of data
- Quick learner and hard worker